Saturday 9 January 2010

Random thoughts..

The sun has been missing for a week now and it's dark thick mist all over.although there's nothing much to do other then sit inside,I still like to sit beside my window pane and observe the melting fog in the form of tiny little droplets on the branches in my garden.It's so peaceful to just sit and watch it all.It might sound daunting to some of those who have been facing the gradual flight cancels and traffic jams :P .tomorrow's Sunday and am all excited for my guitar class.I practiced really hard this whole week and I hope I won't disappoint my teacher yet again :D















But the majestic river floated on, / Out of the mist and hum of that low land, / Into the frosty starlight, and there moved, / Rejoicing, through the hushed Chorasmian waste, / Under the solitary moon.
Matthew Arnold 



                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment