Friday 8 March 2013

my-summer-eyes with lovely Tanya!!




I can’t thank enough Tanya of  my-summer-eyes' for nominating me for the creative blogger award. This actually stopped me from committing yet another blogpage suicide. Yep! I was about to delete this blog for no particular reason.
It’s not that I am not happy with the things around or I don’t have anything to share. Just an evil thought hovering my overactive imagination :|  I know I would have regretted it later,psst...

Well! Now that am going to be here till my last breath, please enjoy these new posts above.

p.s please do visit  my-summer-eyes'. Tanya’s blog is like a collection of bright sunny moments that we all hold onto, to remind us there is beauty amongst the darkness in the world.
                                    
                                   HAPPY BLOGGING TO ALL AND LOTSA LOVE TO TANYA.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you did not delete your Blog. Are you mad or what? You have a flare for writing and deleting this Blog would have been the most foolish thing you'd have done.
    You totally deserved the award, T. Please keep writing. We love reading you. :)

    Thanks for saying such beautiful things about my blog, btw. I am overwhelmed. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete